
Today was very Shitty - literally! Ela woke early with a pooey nappy and managed to fill two more nappies before 10.30am. This from a girl who goes regular as clockwork once a day (usually). Then we went out for a play in the park. When we got back home I could smell her again and was about to check the nappy when I realised she had actually walked in a big dog turd. Well it must have been a cow-pat - she was almost up to her knees in it! Later that afternoon we went out for a stroll with the dogs where I managed not only to walk in doggy doo myself but also to push the pram through one too and cover the wheels in the stuff. Then to wrap up the day Ela did one final number two before bed. So when Daddy came home and asked "how was your day?" I could honestly reply "Shitty".
1 Comments:
At 6:56 pm ,
Melanie Hughes said...
you poor thing Elaine! I've had a couple of those kinds of days...slightly less poo involved of course but still shitty. ; )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home