Robin
The other day, we were visiting our 'new' house and before we went inside I took Ela's DVD player off the back of the car seat and hid it. She asked me why I was doing that and I tried to explain about robbers and thieves. A difficult concept to grasp for Ela or so it seemed. She thought about it and said no more.Later that afternoon we were going to the shopping centre and she asked me 'Is Robin going to be here too?' Who is Robin I asked her. 'You know mummy, that bad man who takes things. Will he be looking in cars at the carpark?'
Then today when we were going to childcare, she asked me to hide her jellies - which were to be saved for the journey home - somewhere safe 'in case Robin comes by and sees them and feels a bit hungry.'



1 Comments:
At 2:38 pm ,
Melanie Hughes said...
She's a a very astute girl. You don't want Robin getting your good stuff!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home