In the holidays we whent to Queensland whit all are cosin. Mum and dad did not go. at the hotel their was a swimming pool whit a warter slide in it. We whent out for dinner in Queensland because it was angus birthday. We all got fish and chips and hade an ice cream for desert. I slept on the fold out softer bed in the kids room. The room hade a tv in it. My uncle Jamie taught me how to surf so now I can surf. We whent down to the beach every morning after breakfast. We had a sausage sizzle on the last day. In the air port there was a smiggle shop and we got some things from there. Then after we got the smiggle stuf we got on the plane by are self all the way bake to Sydney.
About Me

- Name: Elaine
- Location: Sydney, Australia
I'm an Educational Technologist with a love of the English Language. A Scouser at heart but living now in the lovely city of Sydney. I have two beautiful children, Ela and Tom and a wonderful husband Mark.
Previous Posts
- We when's to dad's work today and I got my own car...
- New Blog
- Belinda's Dance Academy
- Rubes
- Phizz Kids
- RockStar Sophia Orange visits Concord
- Show and Tell
- Excursion
- Luna Park
- Dancer Girl
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home