
Today Ela went on her first excursion with pe-school, by coach to the Sydney Aquarium. She has been so excited about this and has talked about it non-stop for weeks before hand. ALso, the teachers had been gee-ing the kids up with talks about sea creatures and activities around them. I wa also lucky enough to be selected to go too so I got to witness Ela's excitement first hand.

I was looking after a group of three kids, Ela and two lovely twins, Amelia and Tamara and we were the clown-fish group. The girls had so much fun running around holding hands, and the coach journey was an adventure in itself. Favourite thing was definitely the touch and feel area where the girls got to play with sharks eggs, starfish, coral and anenomes. And a close second was the dugongs - mermaids of the sea.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home