Ela's Blog

a small story about a gorgeous girl with large personality Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Great Grand Mothers

We went to visit Ela's great grand Oma last week (click on the picture to enlarge). Ela loves to sit on her knee and be gently rocked. In fact just next week Ela will get to meet her other great grand Gran all the way over in England when we fly there for the month. I know everyone is looking forward to seeing her there and we are really excited about showing her off. Hopefully the flight won't be too harrowing!
Packing Ela's case has been fun as of course the weather will be quite different (we hope!) over there. So I'm looking for 'light' clothes that still fit....There are actually quite a lot - we haven't had to buy Ela anything since she was born as she received SO MANY beautiful outfits that have so far lasted her to Size 0.
And the passport - what a cutie! I can't beleive it lasts for 5 years - who will recognise her then??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home